There is currently an opening for a part time Administrative Assistant at the College Avenue Everence office in Goshen. The Administrative Assistant would support the sales efforts of the (College Avenue) Everence office in Michiana, provide clerical, administrative support and sales assistance to designated advisors. Must be able to deliver excellent customer service to current policyholders, members, prospects, and staff.
- Self-starter (take initiative) with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be flexible to changing demands.
- Sensitivity to the confidentiality of information.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and interruptions with efficiency, calmness, and courtesy. Strong attention to detail.
- Willingly embraces and supports the mission of Everence; positive attitude.
- Ability to handle difficult situations with tact and diplomacy.
- Prior experience in financial services and/or insurance industry desired.
- Minimum of two years administrative support experience preferred, including proficiency in using Microsoft Office software. Must be licensed in the State of Indiana for life, accident, and health insurance.
- Ability to exercise good judgment; problem solving.
- Must have experience or aptitude to learn PC-based software programs.
- Excellent communication skills including both written and verbal; good grammar and spelling skills.
- Ability to meet the public in a professional and friendly manner.
- Prefer at least two years of college or specialized training.
This is a part-time position (20 hours/week) located at the College Avenue offices in Goshen, IN.
DATE AVAILABLE: Immediately
For more information, visit Everence website at www.everence.com.