The relief sale is just around the corner, and we need your help. There are many ways to help the 52nd Michiana Mennonite Relief Sale be a huge success. Please consider one or more of the following:
- Volunteer a shift in the cheese booth. Sign-up today!
- Bake for the bake sale. (Baking pans are located on a table in the fellowship hall.)
- Run/walk Saturday morning. (See MCC announcement below.)
- My Coins Count (also accept bills). Bring your money on Sunday morning.
- Donate items, money, or time.
- Visit the Relief Sale website for other ideas on how you can get involved.
Questions? Contact any member of the Cheese Booth Committee (Dan and Vanessa Adcock, Hannah and Justin Heinzekehr, and Joel and Naomi Kern).